Welcome to the 2020 Papaya Recipe Competition hosted by Neofresh (Pty) Ltd. These rules are the official rules of the competition. By participating you automatically agree to all of the rules as set out below.
- The competition is conducted by Neofresh (Pty) Ltd
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of Neofresh (Pty) Ltd, or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate to a director, employee or agent is eligible to enter this competition.
- The competition is open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa of any age.
- The competition runs from 11 June 2020 to 14 August 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- Entries close at 17h00 on 14 August 2020.
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org together with all your contact details.
- Each recipe must be accompanied by 3-5 photographs, as well as a short description that best describes your papaya dish.
- Keep the file size of each photo below 2Mb.
- You may enter all 5 categories.
- Judging will take place from 24 August 2020 to 28 August 2020.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Please make sure that you do get a confirmation of entry from Neofresh (Pty) Ltd via e-mail.
- By entering, all participants allow Neofresh (Pty) Ltd to use the participant’s images, recipes and statements for publicity, news, advertising, promotional purposes, print, trade and so forth, without any further notice, review, consent, compensation or remuneration.
- Neofresh (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entries at its sole discretion.
- By entering, all participants confirm that the entries are original work and does not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- The prizes will consist of R10,000 per category. There will only be one winner per category.
- Winners will be announced on the 1st of September 2020 on the Neofresh Facebook page. Winners will also be contacted via e-mail and/or telephone.
- Prize money will be paid via Electronic Fund Transfer to the winner of each category.
- In the event of Neofresh (Pty) Ltd not being able to contact the winners, Neofresh (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to choose another winner if not reached within one week.
- The judges are independent chefs selected by Neofresh (Pty) Ltd.
- The judges will each create a short-list of their 5 favourite recipes.
- The short-listed recipes will be judged on originality, creativity and based on the judge’s knowledge of flavour combinations.
- The short-listed recipes will be recreated and judged according to taste.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
- The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for Neofresh (Pty) Ltd without further remuneration.
- Participants and winners absolve Neofresh (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- Neofresh (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Neofresh (Pty) Ltd and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Neofresh (Pty) Ltd’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- Neofresh (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion
Social Media Platform Rules
- The Papaya Recipe Competition hosted by Neofresh (Pty) Ltd is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with Facebook.