LOWVELD FROZEN SMOOTHIE BOWL
by Sue Butowsky from Zannas
- 1x small Papaya
- 2 x Bananas
- 1x Lemon squeezed
- 2 x Orange squeezed & zest
- 6 Tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 Tsp Chia Seeds
- Big Squeeze Honey
- Flowers, Blueberries, honey oat granola, Seeds, Chocolate, etc.
- Blend Papaya & Juice of 1 orange and freeze in ice cube trays
- Blend Banana & Juice of 1 lemon and freeze in ice cube trays
- You will need approx 6 cubes of papaya and 6 cubes of banana put in a blender or nutribullet.
- Add juice and zest of one orange, yoghurt, honey and chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your bowls and put in the freezer again while you prepare your garnish.
- Now for the fun part, garnish your frozen smoothie bowl with fresh local fruits, granola, seeds, flowers, etc.